Water Pollution Act
|Justice, Hammer, Books, Law, Court
The Environment Protection act, Green Bench :
There is a privilege to live a sound and common method for living and each creature and plant. In any case, some Laishi narrow-minded individuals are endeavoring to demolish nature only for their benefits. In such a circumstance, the administrations of various nations have uncommon accentuation on ordering the law for verifying the present and future ages of the world. Under the Supreme Court request to meet the ecological claim, the Calcutta High Court was shaped in 1986 to frame another gathering for recording and transfer of natural contamination cases. This sound is known as Green Bench. With regards to the peace in India, the State of West Bengal State Pollution Control Board, which has caused laws to counteract different sorts of contamination, can successfully ensure the earth. Green Bench is critical. In the created nations of the world, a legitimate course of action of condition law has been masterminded and such a legal framework has been established to give suitable corrective disciplines to individuals and associations who are crushing the earth. Adequate discipline ought to be given to the offenders, in connection to the laws that have been intended to take out different ecological issues, for example, social contamination, clamor contamination, emptying, water contamination, natural insurance, smoke issues and so on. The Supreme Court of India has said that each individual has the option to live a sound, contaminated condition and live in that condition, and to implement that correct it is fundamental that specific ecological laws Above all, the law requires a solid disciplinary organization, and a careful ward, and the regular social obligation of each person.
It was seen that the United Nations Conference on the social and philanthropic condition that was held in Sweden in Stockbridge in Sweden in June 1972 is an extraordinary advance towards setting up a situation, social improvement, financial improvement and stable society at the global dimension. Toward the start of this session, the accentuation is on giving long haul assurance of the earth and the conservation of regular assets for the main monetary and social advancement in the national and universal areas. Therefore, the order of fitting ecological enactment was begun in each side of the world including India. Which is known as the green seat? Truth be told, the Calcutta High Court’s green seat has assumed a key job in securing conditions in different cases, for example, contamination control, counteractive action of water contamination and so on.
What is Environmental ACT (পরিবেশ আইন বলতে কী বােঝায়)?
Environmental laws prohibit the systematic behavioral system, which can be protected from short and long-term losses and can be saved from the environment, and overall the balance of the environment can be protected through proper precaution.
What is the Environmental Protection Act (পরিবেশ সংরক্ষণ আইন )?
Environmental Protection Act encompasses environmental, wind, water, land, forest, forestry, mineral resources, environmental protection legislation. The overall view of the people about the science and philosophy of environment and human relations and the barriers and environment. Under the initiative of the Central Government Environment and Forest Department, laws are enacted on the respective boats in the environment and environment.
পরিবেশ নীতির ভিত্তি হল: The basis of environmental policy is:
(1) Establish the right to live in a healthy and pollution-free environment of every citizen. (2) Maintain the balance of the components of the environment in the regional and national areas. (3) Maintaining the supply of pollution-free drinking water through prevention and control of water pollution. (4) Keep air pollution free by preventing and controlling air pollution. (5) Preventing the loss of resources by controlling the production, use, storage, import and export of hazardous materials and protecting personal and national assets from disaster.
The Environment Protection Act, 1986 (পরিবেশ সংরক্ষণ আইন 1986 ):
In 1986 a full legislative law of the environment was initiated by the Central Government Environment and Forest Department. Is adapted. This law is known as the Environment (Protection) Act 1986. This law change the refines and elimination of environmental-related unemployment laws and expulsion. Previously. Honoris (1974, 1981) was largely regulatory. The law now emphasizes the importance of preservation and development with control. This environment law consisting of four sections and 26 paragraphs has discussed various steps for the development of the environment, environmental pollution, hazardous substances, etc. The responsibility of the Central Pollution Control Board has been mentioned. Pollution can be measured and tested, pollution can be consulted by the government, the method of pollution control, and who is responsible for all the research in this field. It is said in this law that water, air, soil, people, other animals, plants, germs are mutually related. The Government of India has set policies and projects to safeguard the environment and adopt a free-of-charge law in every case.
পরিবেশ নিয়ন্ত্রণ ও রক্ষায় ভারত সরকার নির্ধারিত নীতি ও প্রকল্পগুলির এটি সূচী দেওয়া হল।(This is a list of policies and projects set by the Government of India to control and protect the environment.)
1) The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986, was enacted in June 1972 in accordance with the decisions taken by the United Nations Humanitarian Environment Fight held in Stockham in this session. (2) All the states and union territories of India are included in this Act. (3) The purpose of this Act is to – (a) To adopt and implement plans for mitigating environmental pollution across the country and controlling environmental pollution. (B) To impose a maximum limit of pollution for improving the quality of the environment across the country. (C) To bind the maximum extent of emission of contaminated substances from different factories and various sources. (D) To make specific rules regarding the production, supervision, import, export, and marketing of hazardous wastes, chemicals, and microbes. (E) To arrange the examination and research to determine the level of environmental pollution. Prepare a list of both contaminated substances or contaminants. And gathering information about it, etc. (4) According to section 7 of the Unlawful Acts, no person or organization can waste the quality of the environment. The maximum limit of contaminants and contaminated substances is to be tied in this law. It has not been able to infringe. (5) In accordance with Section 4 (8) of that Act, the tolerance of contaminated or hazardous substances has been tightened, it can not produce, carry, store, import and export non-abrasive exports and warehouses of extra material. (6) According to Section 15 of the Code of Practices, pollution or destruction is to protect the quality of the environment. The maximum limit of the substance has been tied up, or all the work has been banned. In violation of this, a person or organization violating the law has been given a five-year jail, one lakh rupees fine, or two punishments together.
Water Pollution Control Act (জলদূষণ নিবারণ আইন) –
Public health is a social issue. The public health system is controlled by a few things – water, food, housing, clothing, and cleanliness. Public safety can not be ascertained if it is not possible to provide safe and safe drinking water. That’s why drinking water is always safe, pollution-free and it will be necessary to drink. The characteristics of safe and acceptable water are- (A) there should be no harmful germs in the water; (B) No chemical substances that can cause physical harm should not be dissolved in water; (C) The taste of water should be good; (D) Water should be used for house-to-house work.
Water pollution, Denger,
What’s Necessary of Water pollution Act (জলদূষণ আইেরন প্রয়োজনীয়তা কি)?
The health of a country or a nation or a person is basically determined by two ecological conditions. Namely- (1) person’s own internal environment or family status. And (2) the surrounding environmental condition of the person ie social status There are four major water requirements in terms of usage. For example,
(1) Firstly, the demand for water in the house-to-house (cooking, clothes, drinking water, etc.) (2) Second, the social needs of the public. (Fire extinguishment, ie demand of water for fire extinguishing, water demand for garden and park water, safe water demand for swimming etc. (3) Thirdly, demand for water to continue production in the industry, such as iron-steel industry, paper Industrial etc. (4) Fourthly, water demand for irrigation in agriculture sector etc.
The legal system for control of water pollution was passed in parliament in 1974. The purpose of this Act is to:
(1) prevention and control of water pollution. (1) Maintain the quality of the water. (3) To give effect to the implementation of water pollution law, Central Pollution Control Board and the State Pollution Control Board have full rights. In all the states and union territories of India, according to Article 1 of Section 252 of the Constitution, the Junket Control and Control Act has been enacted. – The Act of the Central Board of the Act is-
(1) Establishment of various pollution control board programs at the state level.
(2) Collect various information related to water pollution. (3) All kinds of help for the prevention and control of water pollution. Besides, the Central Government has also advised the Central Government to prevent and control water pollution and control.
According to the law, the work of the State Pollution Control Board is-
(1) To adopt the right style for the prevention, control, and reduction of pollution of rivers and tube wells and waterways. (Ii) Advising the state government to prevent water pollution. (3) To collect information about pollution and to provide information on the prevention, control, and reduction of pollution. (4) Encourage the study of water pollution control. (5) To cooperate with the Central Pollution Board. (6) Establishment of a water reservoir for water treatment. And discover the cost-effective method of dependency for hydraulics.
Water Resources Conservation – Laws:
Spraying project, planned reservoir Projects for water purification, water pollution prevention, hygienic sanitation, hydroelectric project, water pollution prevention and regulatory act (1970, 1974), Ganga Action Plan (1986), pollution of the Ganges, water quality Research on agricultural improvement, increase in soil fertility, improved yields, creating water bodies, supply of healthy drinking water, water use in agriculture and industrial and low cost methods. After hydration, inventing methods to prevent dirty substances used in agriculture and to prevent erosion.
Responsible organizations are – Public Health Protection Irrigation Department and Department, Panchayat, Agriculture and Water Resources Department, Municipality Project, Ganges Tourism / Central Ganges Authority and Regulatory Act (1970, 1974), Government Promotional Organization and Research Organization.
Water pollution Act, Water Drop
Water pollution Act (জলদূষণ আইনগুলি হল)—
(1) জল (প্রতিরোধ ও দূষণ নিয়ন্ত্রণ) আইন, 1974। এটি 1978সালে সংশোধন করা হয়।
(2) জল (প্রতিরোধ এবং দূষণ নিয়ন্ত্রণ) সেস আইন, 1977।
(3) জল (প্রতিরোধ এবং দূষণ নিয়ন্ত্রণ) সংশােধিত আইন,1988।
(4) জল (প্রতিরোধ এবং দূষণ নিয়ন্ত্রণ) সেস (সংশােধিত) আইন, -1991 ইত্যাদি।।
* Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974:
(1) In accordance with Article 25 (i) (a) of the Act, Koli without the permission of the State Pollution Control Board. The person will not be able to set or change any industries, factories or production companies, from which the contaminated rubbish, river or pond or pavement or coop. There is a possibility of being thrown into a kind of well.
(2) In accordance with Article 25 (a) (i) (b) (c) of this Act, no person shall be able to construct any new tube or corridor for any liquid contaminated substance or contaminated garbage path without the permission of the State Pollution Control Board, even the old Can not change the path of emissions.
(3) Under section 41 (1) (2) (3) (c) (1) of the law, if a person violates the provisions stated in this Act, he may be fined three months’ jail or 5,000 or two punishments.
* Water (Crusher and Pollution Control) Cess Act, 1977:
(1) All scheduled industries will be paid at the proposed rate according to Section 2 of this Act.
(2) All industrial establishments set up in accordance with Section 5 of the Act will have to submit the “Ces Returns” according to the proposed method.
(3) Water meters will be installed in every industry and those using large amounts of water.
(4) If the cess is not deposited in the prescribed time and the company does not submit the returns related to the CAS, the Industries and the companies will be fined at the prescribed rate of the Controlling Control Board.
(5) The industries which are brought under should be covered under Section 2 of the Act Have been there. They are- (a) various metal extraction industries; (B) Mining resources; (c) petroleum industry; (D) the petrochemical industry; (E) Chemical manufacturing industry; (F) Semiotic art; (G) Cement industry; (H) weaving industry; (I) the paper industry; (J) fertilizer industry; (K) Coal and coke industries; (L) electricity generation industry; (M) Vegetable and animal products processing industry.
Water pollution Act, Water bottle, plastic
* Laws related to water (prevention and pollution control), 1988:
(1) Under section 10 of the law, it has been said that under Article 3 of Article 20 of the Act (ie Act of 1974), “art and commerce” shall be understood as art, industrial production, and the water supply system of the industry or organization. (2) In addition, in the no. Of Article 24 of the main law, “river and well” shall be understood by any sewage system in rivers, wells and water bodies or lands.
* Water (Prevention and Pollution Control) Cess (Relevant) Law, 1991:
(1) Under section 5 of the law, it has been said that the 75% cess exemption provision was reduced to 25% in paragraph 7 of the original law (that is, the law of cess of 1977). (2) In addition, the provisions of the 10th paragraph 10 of the original Act, when the cess was not deposited at the right time, there was an arrangement to fix the annual interest of 12% on the money, and it has been arranged to fix interest at 2% per month.
The Environment Protection Act, garbage
Contamination Control Board (Central and the State Pollution Control Board):
In Stockholm city of Stockholm city on 5-16 June, 113 nations, including India, partook in the International Conference on Human Environment. The coordinators of this meeting are arranging the United Nations The National Handball Conference A merged program was embraced at the worldwide dimension to secure the earth. The Indian government comprises the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) to execute this program. CPCB is a national association with obligations in controlling water and air contamination at the national dimension. The CPCB, alongside the State Pollution Control Board deals with the nature of water filtered in the wellspring of around 480 water everywhere throughout the nation.
The Central and State Pollution Control Board’s exercises are as follows:>
Focal Pollution Control Board Function of the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)]:
(A) Water-supplies and cylinder wells are sans given of expense to give unadulterated water all through the nation Keep it
(B) Make the Indian government mindful about the counteractive action and control of water and air contamination.
(C) Keep in contact with the State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) and evacuate separately.
(D) Technical, Economic and Management Guidelines for the counteractive action of contamination of SPCB in this Board Help with
(E) Information about water, air contamination research and control from SPCB Will gather.
(F) Make the general population mindful of water, air, and natural contamination.
(G) Television, radio, and newspaper to radiate the earth (water, air, soil, sound) With its assistance will be advanced.
(H) All the states have gathered factual data of families and families The national dimension enactment will be ordered on modern wastewater and processing plants.
The capacity of State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) (State Pollution Control Board’s capacities):
(A) Water supplies and cylinder wells and so on for the supply of unadulterated water at the state level
Plan and plan to control the water source in the anticipation and control of contamination.
(B) Make the state government mindful of water, air contamination control, and control.
(C) Collect data on anticipation and control of contamination from various offices.
(D) Connecting with CPCB will give instruction to contamination training to the general population.
(E) fix or change the nature of the water.
(F) Recycling of waste materials and reusing and financial status, condition conditions
(G) Waste expulsion of family and modern enterprises will come up without appropriate principles. (H) Determine the correct approaches for the release of strong waste. (I) Provide a suitable proposition to the state government for setting up of land and setting up of new enterprises. (J) Help the State and the Indian Government with the essential strides to anticipate water contamination.
Worldwide Standards Agency [ISO – 14000 (Only Specific Features)]:
Associations that are framed to advance various norms of worldwide models are called International Standards Organization (ISO). Contamination is a worldwide issue. Contamination is made from multiple points of view. Numerous contaminations, for example, surrendered smoke, squander water, strong waste transfer and so forth happen by people. Everywhere throughout the world. For dealing with the earth, the International Standardization Organization. A lot of world-class limitations have been made. On dealing with the earth, the arrangement of the worldwide standard is called ISO – 14000 Series. ISO – 14000 is a class or arrangement of world standard limitations on ecological administration. The ISO – 14000 has a place with.
(1) Environmental Management System. (2) Environmental Auditing and Relative Environmental Investigations।
1.পরিবেশ- ড.অনীশ চট্টোপাধ্যায় ।
2.দ্বাদশ শেনীর পরিবেশবিদ্যা – ড. অলোকা দেবী
3.জীবনবিজ্ঞান ও পরিবেশ – শুভ্রনীল চক্রবর্তী ।
5.Handbook of Environmental Laws, Acts, Guidelines & Standards.Author: Dr.R.K Trivedy
6.pollution-laws of India etc
7.Pic- pixabay, pixel, etc